Getting organised is a must, there are lots of things that you can do to make lessons more effective and enjoyable.
Your Key to Success Folder
You are given one at the start of this year-don’t lose it!
Your subject teachers and form tutors will expect you to file everything you are given neatly and in order within it. It must be with you EVERY DAY and is part of your basic and essential equipment .. If you lose it, you will have to pay for a replacement from the school shop-£5.00
What you need
You need to bring the following equipment with you to school each day:
- Equipment for PE, Technology and Media Arts
- Reading Book
- A Calculator
- Exercise Books
- Text Books
- Drawing Pencils
Around the school
- Wear your uniform properly at all times. You are an ambassador for our school.
- Move calmly and quietly around the school. Speak politely to everyone.
- Respect the school and people’s property. Leave valuable items at home.
- Remain on the school site unless you have permission to do otherwise.
- Do not take food out of the dining room.
- Put litter in the bins provided.
- Leave toilets as you would wish to find them.
Remember that any request from the school staff should be carried out at once without argument- first time, every time. Always remember to behave safely, sensibly, and politely because people will judge you and our school on how you act. You and the people you are with should always behave in a safe and responsible manner; this should particularly be the case during breaks and lunch time. It is the responsibility of all individuals to conduct themselves in a way that ensures everyone feels safe and free from intimidation.